How would I find someone to replace my graphics card?

tangoup

Great
Jul 7, 2018
How would I proceed to find someone who would do this? It's my first time seeking out pc replacement help. Is there a to-go website that offers this service? My processor is strong enough that I'm happy with it, but my graphics card isn't. That's why I'd like to replace the graphics card, and my power supply also, if a new graphics card requires a stronger power supply (don't know currently if it does).

Not aware of any specific websites for this, but if we have an idea of where, city, state/province, country, we can narrow down people or businesses.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
there is bound to be someone local that can do it. every town has it's share of tech geeks who will do it for a small charge. a local pc shop would also likely do it for a small fee.

best buy, office max also provide such services but they charge a lot more than it is worth to do it from my experience. maybe we got a user here near you who would be happy to show you how. what part of NC are you in? i live in south east VA if you're nearby, not to far from the border :)

reality is though, that it is rather easy to do yourself and does not take more than a few minutes to swap one out. there are a ton of youtube videos showing how to do it and it's rather easy.

TRENDING THREADS