Disconnecting pc from power outlet slows down boot time?

May 28, 2018
I have a very high end pc running windows 10 on an ssd. Boot time is usually around 9-10 seconds. However twice now when I have disconnected the computer from the power outlet the next time I turn on the computer boot time takes around 14 seconds.

So my question is, is there data stored in ram or somewhere else that gets lost when power is disconnected? I don't remember having this problem with my previous computer.

Okay, I have to get this out of the way...
We're talking FOUR SECONDS on the rare occasions you disconnect from power and that's a "problem?"

And yes, there is data lost. I've had strange glitches that were only fixed by manually unplugging the power cord. I'm not sure exactly which circumstances though I did a full SHUT DOWN (not Hibernate and not SLEEP) which technically I thought meant the PC was "OFF" and not using system memory so I'm not sure what goes on there.

My GUESS is that it ties into FAST BOOT somehow and that it's data on the SSD (Windows drive) not the system memory (DDR3/4) but I'm not sure how to verify that.