No signal on monitor

Apr 3, 2018
Processor: Ryzen2400g
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws x2 8GB 3200MHZ (16GB)
MOBO: MSI B350M Mortar (i've made a bios update on march when i bought it, to be compatible with this processor)
PSU: Seasonic Focus+ 550W Gold
HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM
SSD: LiteOn MU X 128GB M2
Okay, I'm using an adaptor from HDMI to VGA for my monitor also. What's the deal, I do have some problems, I'm not getting any signal on my monitor, i tried to remove the battery from MOBO and nothing happened, i changed the ram between dem, I've changed to the second slots, again between them, and nothing happened. I've got signal when i first booted it up, second time I've got no signal again, after 1-2 tries again i got signal( I forgot to say that i've assembled the system last weekend). What could be the cause? By the way, I cannot access the BIOS as well, because nothing goes on my screen, fans are running and stuff. I've connected an keyboard to see if its freezing, it isn't(i've tried pressing caps lock and it turn on/off when i press the button)

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
Might sound silly, but you could try plugging into the onboard video port and see if a signal is being sent. Are you sure your adapter works? The cable works?
If you're not getting any beeps when you turn it on, chances are the hardware is fine. I'm leaning towards the adapter.

Apr 3, 2018
The adaptor worked fine one/two times, no beeps, just those sounds when I'm starting the computer. Also i'm plugging everything in the onboard video port, because i dont have a videocard, I'm using the integrated one from processor.