How to quote?

Solution
I'm old school. I use the quick reply and manually use/add my own tags. Normal HTML tags use the brackets, or these things. [ ] Whatever is in the bracket means things. To make what I mean show up, I'll use the tags with { } instead of the brackets.

{quote} {/quote}

That's the quote tags I manually enter. There are also bold tags {b}, underline {u}, etc. Quote is probably the one I use most often. Don't forget the end tag. {/}

Edit: I also use the image tag a bit. Get the link to the image and use {img}link goes here{/img}
Click the reply button next to each post on the bottom right (the text in blue next to the five buttons). That auto quotes the person your wanting to quote.

If you mean just pure quoting without replying, it should be here.
unknown.png

You just need to click "post an answer" to get all the editing buttons to show up.

4745454b

Titan
I'm old school. I use the quick reply and manually use/add my own tags. Normal HTML tags use the brackets, or these things. [ ] Whatever is in the bracket means things. To make what I mean show up, I'll use the tags with { } instead of the brackets.

{quote} {/quote}

That's the quote tags I manually enter. There are also bold tags {b}, underline {u}, etc. Quote is probably the one I use most often. Don't forget the end tag. {/}

Edit: I also use the image tag a bit. Get the link to the image and use {img}link goes here{/img}

Solution

Lutfij

Titan
Does the issue crop up on another web browser? Which version of Google's Chrome are you on, if I may ask?

Regardless of web browser, if you apply what 4745454b has suggested, you should be good to go with quotes.
See if this works for you:
[quote ]...this makes absolutely no sense...[/quote ]
^removing the spacing before the third closing brackets.