Multiple Random Blue screens

zoltarian

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014
I've been getting lots of BSOD in the last month. the errors codes are always different where some being BAD_POOL_HEADER or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION at first the seemed to happen only on resource heavy game such as Player Unkowns Battlegrounds but now they seem to happen whenever they please. tried the usual driver updates and generic tips but i'm a bit lost

I have also reinstalled windows to try and fix the problem to no success
System Specs:
Motherboard: Z170x-Gaming 3
BIOS:F22j
Graphics card: GTX 1070 Ti
Processor: i7-6700k
RAM: 32GB

zoltarian

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014

not entirely sure how to use this. i get that it monitors temperatures but not sure what to do as to test to see what is causing the errors

zoltarian

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014

test didn't seem to cause a crash and the link also seemed to be unhelpfull

zoltarian

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014

i had done everything mentioned in the thread before. i retried a clean boot and didn't crash after about and hour but because of how random the crashes is i can play for 12 hours and be fine but then crash twice in 30 minutes so im not sure it it was coincidence or not

system bugchecked after 1 day and 5 hours. the bugcheck happened running Windows Management Instrumentation Service. you might look at the below for hints as to the cause of the problem. remove the old virus scanner and update the ethernet driver and see if you still hit the problem. (it is going to be hard to find, make sure your bios version is current)

could not read the bios info from the memory dump (may indicate a old bios version installed)

update killer ethernet driver:
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e2xw10x64.sys Wed Sep 14 13:52:26 2016
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z170X-Gaming-3-rev-10#support-dl-driver-lan

update Atheros Wireless LAN Driver
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\athw8x.sys Thu Jan 28 01:52:54 2016

you might remove
Avira Security Suite

zoltarian

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014

uninstalled will let you know if this persists

zoltarian

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014

removed everything ad didnt have a problem yesterday will let you know what happens

I would just remove your wacom router drivers and see if your problem goes away.
(looks like something(service running under a generic svchost.exe) overflowed the stack and crashed the system)

zoltarian

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014

i uninstalled the driver and took the qualcom card out of the pc all together. ran smoothly for the whole day instead of crashing every 20 minutes but last night ran into the exact same every 20 minute crash. completed a memtest86 and told me i have 0 errors so its not my ram heres the latest crash's
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12NAUL1VePalY-rrAYq4_-gXJlBdnMgMl

who crashed seems to say that "ntoskrnl.exe" is always the culprit now