About window 10 and motherboard

Solution
I had an Phenom II X4 945 with 8GBs of ram that runs perfectly with Windows 10. As it doesn't have an SSD starting windows is a bit slow however the machine is still good at playing games like Sims 4, Wasteland 2, Skyrim etc. It has an AMD 280x video card attached.

Pavkata882

Reputable
May 19, 2016
Such a coincidence, lol. The pc im using for my office stuff is running win10 with the exact same cpu. It runs pretty good actually. Am using onboard graphics, which are enough to display windows animations without lags etc. It can even playback 720p vids without lagging. At the beginning it had only 2 gigs of ddr3 ram but with time passing, i started using the pc for some other stuff and added another 2 gigs ram and it worked pretty good, rarely reaching 70-80% ram usage(4GBs). So yeah, the cpu is excellent for running win10, but for pretty basic stuff.

daerohn

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
I had an Phenom II X4 945 with 8GBs of ram that runs perfectly with Windows 10. As it doesn't have an SSD starting windows is a bit slow however the machine is still good at playing games like Sims 4, Wasteland 2, Skyrim etc. It has an AMD 280x video card attached.

Solution