ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Motherboard Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
[widget="https://gleam.io/4ANJg/asrock-motherboard-giveaway", 800][/widget]

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. The giveaway is open until August 15th 2018.

Jul 31, 2018
Guys i'm From Egypt, Can i win ???

i wish i win, i try very hared to build pc , i need it very much
thanks guys for this giveaway

caseywurster

Prominent
Aug 31, 2017
First... thank you for the chance to win a freebie! Much appreciated!! Second, not sure where else to post my response to the entry's question except here.... and my answer is the triple monitor support. I'm not sure if that's a common option in motherboards (should be) but this is the first time I read about it.

^I think I'll second that. It reduces cable clutter and makes builds neater, not to mention as fast as possible.
A proper number of fan headers can be another. Even a mITX board should have at least two, preferably three (plus the CPU fan).

eojhet

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
M.2 Sots and higher SATA connection count. I also like a clean looking board without too much of the edgy over-the-top styling like that one clip edition board with the pistol heat sink.

Aug 1, 2018
m.2 slots for SSDs, reinforced PCI-e graphics card slots, and understated looks with metallic-colored heatsinks are all a must for me

takeshi7

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013
My favorite feature is that the 2nd PCIe x16 slot is PCIe 3.0. ASRock's competitors use the chipset's PCIe 2.0 lanes for their 2nd x16 slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS