Should I go with AIO or Air cooling?

bluearrow

Prominent
Jul 28, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to build my first PC ever, and I need your guys' advise on some stuff
First of all I'm going to get the i7 8700K CPU and the gtx 1080 (I might wait for the new gpu generation)
The question is which one is better to cool the 8700k? should I go with the AIO cooling? or should I get the Noctua D15 for air cooling? Sooooo many builds on pcpartpicker uses an AIO cooling system, does that mean it's better?
The weather where I live is hot (around 29C indoors) ! so I don't mind paying extra for good cooling. I don't care about looks, all I care about is performance.
Lastly I don't know if this is important or no, but I'm planning to get the Meshify C case for this build. If you think there's a better case to use, please tell me (case budget is $100)

bluearrow

Prominent
Jul 28, 2018

Yeah I read that it's powerful, I just wanted to know is it powerful enough for the i7 8700k. Because it seems like this cpu gets way too hot!

By the way I forgot to mention that I'm not planning on overclocking it anytime soon (maybe after a year of having it I'll oc it)

Thanks for the reply :)

Yeah it is fine for the 8700K.

I am using one now with my 8086K.