Critical process died

Aug 5, 2018
So I upgraded to windows ten about three years ago, about a year and a half ago my computer started crashing after about forty minutes of any kind of use, gaming, photo editing, web use ect. Into bsod with critical process died, when first started I had Asus m5a97 r2.0, amd fx 8320, gtx 750ti, 128 ssd and 512 hdd, 8gb ddr 3, since then I have gotten. Amd fx 8370, gtx 1050ti 2gb, 256 ssd 8tb hdd 16 gb ddr 3 and a different psu, I have updates all drivers, windows, I have done three complete reinstall with hhd and ssd reformatting, and clearing cmos once with bios update, I have gotten a water cooler, I have ran stability tests on ram cpu and gpu, and sfc in cmd. So what is the problem?

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution