Just trying to change my email for my Tom's account

Blalack77

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
I'm having a few problems trying to complete this simple task. I go into my account settings and see the "Change password or email" button. Now, the first main problem is, I click where my current email address is and immediately a drop box comes down and says "Login not secure". I tried turning the browser vpn, but to no avail.

Also, a smaller problem, but since I haven't been able to fiddle around much, I haven't been able to figure this out: The window that pops up to change the email/password just says "Email" and has my email and below it theres the "New Password" and "Confirm Your New Password" boxes. I just had the "change password" link sent to my email and got my password updated to one that I use and can remember now, so I don't want to change the password, only the email.

So on the changing my email part of this, whenever I get past whatever this "Login Not Secure" thing is and actually get the chance to change my email, Do I just enter a new email and click submit without putting anything for new password and confirm password? Or do I put my current password? Or do I have to change my password again to change my email?

Thanks

And sorry for being so long, it's kind of a weird problem and I couldn't figure out how to say in less words, so I just used brute force and tried to word it how I would verbally.