C:\Windows folder with numbers and letter

Aug 8, 2018
Hi,
I have malware in PC, I have located it and put it into the quarantine. It is located in one of C:\Windows folder name {9313CB30-7832-4851-AF74-A21456C4EF2A}. There is another 10 folder with same content data.bin, PkgMrg.iso.zip and unzip.exe. In three of ten is this virus specificly in PkgMrg.iso.zip files.

I dont know if i can just delete these files or if i have to get some replacement and if so where I can find it.

Thanks for any respond guys.

Solution
Just remember while its common it could be caused by malware, adaware or a virus. It's not always. Some lazy programmers also don't properly code their installers and it will dump files into the root. It happens.

I'd run Malwarebytes, ADWare Cleaner, CCleaner and an anti virus of your choice. Also remove and programs in Control Panel you do not know or use.

@Electro Malwarebytes is perfectly fine. I use it in enterprise enveriments all the time and have never heard of ZHPClearer. I personally would never recommend it. Malwarebytes has been around for a very long time.

Also ZHPCleaer appears to be more focused towards adware or root kit removal. Not Malware from what I see. There is no comparisons between that program and malwarebytes...

mdsimmons1118

Upstanding
Aug 6, 2018
Have you tried running the sfc /scannow command which will scan for problematic windows files and replace them with new ones.
I am also wondering if you can delete it and run this command to replace it if it is important
Usually you cannot even delete important system files without providing permission from the System account. This prevents important files for windows from being deleted which will make it stop working.
Have you tried a system restore? If you have a restore point saved it wouldn't hurt to try removing this folder and if something goes wrong go back to a restore point from earlier.

Aug 8, 2018
I haw use sfc scan but it doesnt helped. Malwarebytes i tried also, but it just keep them in quarantine so everytime the malware try something it said that it has been block, but it ennoy me so i want go delete it somehow

Just remember while its common it could be caused by malware, adaware or a virus. It's not always. Some lazy programmers also don't properly code their installers and it will dump files into the root. It happens.

I'd run Malwarebytes, ADWare Cleaner, CCleaner and an anti virus of your choice. Also remove and programs in Control Panel you do not know or use.

@Electro Malwarebytes is perfectly fine. I use it in enterprise enveriments all the time and have never heard of ZHPClearer. I personally would never recommend it. Malwarebytes has been around for a very long time.

Also ZHPCleaer appears to be more focused towards adware or root kit removal. Not Malware from what I see. There is no comparisons between that program and malwarebytes but there is one for ZHP and ADWCleaner.

ZHPClearer is more of a root kit handler.

Solution