Aug 9, 2018
Hello People,

So I have a problem. A few weeks ago I build my first pc with these parts

-Ryzen 3 2200G 4x3,5 GHz
-ASRock A320M-HDV
-400 Watt Chieftec GPS-400A8 Non-Modular 80+
-8GB (2x 4096MB) G.Skill Value DDR4-2400 DIMM CL15-15-15-35 Dual Kit
-LC-Power 7037B Midi Tower Case

So I did a clean win 10 install flashed the UEFI to newest version but my PC crashes on YT, every game and on 3dmark firestrike. I tried Forinte and the game said no I need the 18.3.3 drivers.

Even Minecraft crashed. And when I watch YT the display and sound distorts or my complete pc crashes and reboots.
I tried everything with installing the apu drivers after the chipset drivers but idk where the problem is.
And I don't have any money left for a new Graphic Card

When something crashes I get a BSoD and my pc reboots or sometimes crashes and shuts down.

Thanks for reading and please help me.

PS Sorry for Potential bad English.

Aug 9, 2018

My Temps are normal and i am using the boxed amd wraith cooler. I dont want to overclock yet maybe when i have a dedicated gpu. CMOS was cleared right after i ended the build.

ameyer75

Reputable
May 17, 2017
You say normal, so I assume that's around 50C-60C under load? I want to say that you might have a bad CPU or at least, a bad integrated gpu... But the best way to rule out the integrated graphics is to buy a dedicated card, but you're short on cash from the build... I would consider starting the RMA process, or return the card to the retailer and get a new one.

If you wanted to rule it out, I would ask a friend or someone you know that has one and see if you can use it for an hour or two just to do the testing. If the card fixes the issue, it's your integrated GPU.

Aug 9, 2018

OK thanks for the answer. I'll try to get a dedicated gpu somewhere to test if it is the vega 8 igpu. If that doesnt work i'm just gonna buy a new processor :D.