Cursor keeps clicking out of game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2018
Whenever I play games such as destiny 2 and paladins, my mouse keeps clicking out of the game. I dont think its a mouse problem though, rather that its a monitor problem instead. I only have a single monitor, and whenever i click, specifically on the far right side of the monitor, from the lower-middle of the monitor to the bottom right corner, the game closes out. And its a new monitor too, just bought it a week and a half ago, and its an ROG Strix xg27vq. Is there anyway I can get this problem solved? I really need help

Solution
I figured it'd be something with monitor. 2 things you can do. While playing a game, press Alt+Enter like you would Ctrl+Alt+Delete. It should full screen your game or something when you Alt+Enter if it's not. The second thing, try to hide your windows bar if it is set to pop up or something. I believe it can be deactivated while in full screen applications. It's been a while, so I'm not sure. Otherwise I'm now 100% out of options

driazz106

Honorable
Dec 24, 2017
Make sure you're game is full screen. Not windowed, or windowed full screened. Just full screen
I had this problem with dual monitors. I'd go to my second one and click out of the game. If that doesnt work, then rip. I'm out of answers.

Aug 10, 2018
Sorry driaz106 for the down vote, that was by accident. I was looking for a way to reply to your message because I wanted to let you know that I only have a single monitor setup, not dual. Im new here, and I dont know what buttons mean what. I didnt mean to give you that negative feedback :(

driazz106

Honorable
Dec 24, 2017
I figured it'd be something with monitor. 2 things you can do. While playing a game, press Alt+Enter like you would Ctrl+Alt+Delete. It should full screen your game or something when you Alt+Enter if it's not. The second thing, try to hide your windows bar if it is set to pop up or something. I believe it can be deactivated while in full screen applications. It's been a while, so I'm not sure. Otherwise I'm now 100% out of options

Solution
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you for you help, it is very much appreciated. I think my issue was an invisible window on my screen. I moved an application icon over to the area where my problem occurred, and saw that my cleaner app, to uninstall unwanted, vanilla applications, had a secret drag and drop location. So i uninstalled the app, and i can play fullscreen with no problem. Thank you so much for spending your time trying to help a noob out like me though. I appreciate it very much

Status
Not open for further replies.