My monitor has no signal with new video card installed (win 10 still running)

Aug 11, 2018
I just bought a new zotac gtx 1050ti mini
When I insert it on, monitor show no signal from both HDMI port on graphic card and VGA port on motherboad but win 10 still running because I heard windown start sound and I can use my memory (Brain) and keyboard to open and play a music mp3 song from hard disk , I also do that trick to open device manager and capture a screenshot then I remove the Graphic card, everything fine, the monitor work and I see the screenshot that was captured when the GTX 1050Ti had inserted on, It show driver of GTX 1050ti with error ( a symbol of ! in a small yellow trianle) ,
That mean when video card is installed, PC sitll run but no signal to monitor (I haven't tested with DVI and Display port on video card because I dont have cable)
I have tried to re-install win 10 but the result not changed, Also clean CMOS but it didn't work
Can some one detect the problem for me
Thanks!
My system
MSI B250M PRO - VD - Intel B250
HyperX Fury Black 8GB DDR4 2133
Intel Pentium G4600
Fortron SP500 -A, 450W
Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mini, 4GB GDDR5
open

Solution
If this is the first time a PCI Express graphics card has been installed on this PC, you may need to go in to the BIOS settings and change the video output from "integrated" to "PCI Express" - then save & exit.