Should I buy a drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
For some reason the past couple of weeks I've really wanted to buy a drone. The DJI spark, to be specific which is the cheapest beginner drone offered by the company.

I have owned three of those little indoor drones and helicopters from four or five years ago, other than that, I have no real experience with something like this. I also know nothing about video or video post processing. I have over 20 years experience in photography as a hobbyist and 8 of those years in digital where I strictly shot stills and probably shot less than 10 minutes of video in total. Video seems to be a selling point for these things.

Also, I live in a crowded city in Asia known for it's densely populated streets and high rises. There is a lot of countryside and hiking trails, my building is also right next to the sea so I guess flying it out on the trails and over the boats near my house are my two options which seems limited. I don't know if it's the best idea for someone with no video experience and little interest, as well as limited droning sites to spend money on something like this.

Solution
I bought mine last year. A DJI Phantom 3 to be exact, so far had no problems with it.

If you really enjoy photography definitely do so, it's great.
Nov 6, 2018
I bought mine last year. A DJI Phantom 3 to be exact, so far had no problems with it.

If you really enjoy photography definitely do so, it's great.

Solution
Nov 14, 2018
If you really want it, why not? My husband constructed it by himself, as I saw it was the best his toy for a year, newer saw him such happy ))
especially if you are going to earn money with it, you will definitely like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.