Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 4x 8GB Review: Lights & Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_adam

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
Can we start doing reviews with both Intel and AMD hardware now please? Ryzen is a lot more susceptible to frequency than Intel and as this is an enthusiast website and as AMD is getting 50% of enthusiast sales and has been for a year then maybe its time you started to accommodate all those people that this article is effectively useless for. I feel like the dominance of Intel has made review sites lazy.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I haven't received any hardware from AMD, but I could have bought some by now. Until recently the problem was that I only had time to test on one platform and Intel clocked memory much higher. That's still mostly true, but AMD's gaining market share is also true. So now I have a problem, to take twice as long on memory reviews or cut the number of settings to like...two...and do two platforms.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
It functioned normally with our version of MSI software. I don't know if that applies to all motherboard models.

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS8zLzAvNzgyODkyL29yaWdpbmFsL1ZlbmdlYW5jZS1SR0ItUHJvX015c3RpYy5wbmc=

Status
Not open for further replies.