Cyberpowerpc having monitor issues

Aug 15, 2018
So I have a new pc and a new lq monitor. Both were working fine until a few days ago when i turned the computer on but the monitor says no signal found and turns itself off. The pc powers up fine, but it refuses to talk to the monitor. The monitor is fine, i hooked up my xbox to it turns right on, the hdmi is fine i tested it on multiple items. The hdmi is connected to the graphics card not the motherboard. All bases covered. Last time it did this i plugged in, unplugged, turned off, restarted, literally everything you could think of. Yes even unplugged, held the power button, then tried again. About two hours into plugging in and out for the 1000th time it suddenly kicked on, in the middle of windows updating. worked fine since. Now about 5 days later it is doing it again. Its like whenever the computer goes to sleep then turns itself off it loses its ability to connect to the monitor when turned back on. Anyone experienced this or know of a fix? If i have to go through this everytime my computer turns off im going to throw both out a window. Thanks