Pc start up issues

Aug 15, 2018
[video="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IgdAzvBcJyo"][/video]

That is the exact problem that I get I’ve done it correct multiple times and it still just brings me back to the Automatic repair screen. Ive tried every option on the trouble shoot screen and still won’t work. Don’t really know what’s wrong with it. If you need any kind of information I’ll give it up and more details I’ll give it up. I’m thinking about just getting a new hard drive would that work? Thanks

Solution
Did you try Reset this PC which is on screen alongside Troubleshoot?

is there anything on PC you want to save? Did you download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB (its an easier way into the repair menus than restarting PC 3 times and forcing way in)

change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type notepad and press enter - this opens notepad
in notepad, click File>Open - this opens file explorer, use this to copy any files you need to save

Once you saved things you don't want to lose, you can run reset this PC (unless you have...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Did you try Reset this PC which is on screen alongside Troubleshoot?

is there anything on PC you want to save? Did you download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB (its an easier way into the repair menus than restarting PC 3 times and forcing way in)

change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type notepad and press enter - this opens notepad
in notepad, click File>Open - this opens file explorer, use this to copy any files you need to save

Once you saved things you don't want to lose, you can run reset this PC (unless you have already), or reinstall win 10 using the Installer USB

Solution