4. PSU 600 Watt EVGA
5. GTX 970 SSC
6. Pioneer BD-RW
7. LG BD-ROM
8. Samsung 850 SSD
9. Samsung 840 Evo SSD
10. Western Digital 4TB Internal HD

My problem is when I go to install Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 I get the BSOD
(Win32base.sys, IRQL Not Less or Equal To, Page default in nonpaged area and some other errors. I have disconnected everything except the Keyboard and Mouse. I have disconnected the SSDs and the HD. I have moved the memory sticks around. The farthest I've gotten is when I used the USB with Windows 10 on it I was able to get 98%. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

My Cell # is 636-465-9187 for easier texting.

Again I'd appreciate any tips!!

Solution
Using a windows install from your father's drive on your computer would not seem prime advisable unless they are very similar builds, which knowing fathers, they may not be. So I'm not overly surprised if that remedy may have issues of its own.

How has the memory testing come along ?

I would add that you might try another windows install using a fresh media creation USB drive. See if you can get to %100.

Matthew Thompson

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2013
Ok so I've made an image of my father's Windows 10 and used Samsung Migration Tool to transfer over to my SSD. I am running Windows now, Finally!! But about 30 mins after loging in the PC just freezes and sometimes makes a error pulsing sound through the speakers. I am doing a memory test right now to see if it's bad memory. Any ideas?! Thanks!!

Using a windows install from your father's drive on your computer would not seem prime advisable unless they are very similar builds, which knowing fathers, they may not be. So I'm not overly surprised if that remedy may have issues of its own.

How has the memory testing come along ?

I would add that you might try another windows install using a fresh media creation USB drive. See if you can get to %100.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS