No display I'm lost

Tyler_96

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
I built a new pc today and I turn it on but no display on monitor I've tried everything on this thread (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems). I've messed around with ram config and using a different kit. I've used a different GPU and nothing still different power supply cleared cmos unplugged and held power button for 60 sec. I'm so lost and any help would be appreciated.

Specs
CPU G4560
Gpu gtx 1050ti
H110M pro-d motherboard
Thermaltake 500w psu
8gb ddr4 2133

Solution
You get a natively supported processor, install that, and follow the instructions as show on pg 17 of your user's manual. [strike]You can request a processor through AMD's Boot Kit.[/strike]

-Wolf sends

Apologies. As noted below, the AMD boot kit is only for AMD set ups. You will need a Skylake processor in order to update the BIOS for your system

Wolfshadw

Titan
You get a natively supported processor, install that, and follow the instructions as show on pg 17 of your user's manual. [strike]You can request a processor through AMD's Boot Kit.[/strike]

-Wolf sends

Apologies. As noted below, the AMD boot kit is only for AMD set ups. You will need a Skylake processor in order to update the BIOS for your system

Solution