Hey what drivers do I need to download after at reinstall of windows

Aug 18, 2018
My pc became slow so I reinstalled windows 10 andet i was wondering what specific drivers should i install like graphicks drivers and that's thing:)

Solution
Is this a custom build or brand name PC? If custom, what motherboard? If brand name, what Make/model?

Win 10 is normally pretty good at recognising hardware and will attempt to get any drivers it doesn't have when you install it. It generally does help to check you have latest GPU drivers at the very least, and depending on the answer to top question, you might need to visit the web site for motherboard (if custom) or the PC/Laptop web site from maker.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is this a custom build or brand name PC? If custom, what motherboard? If brand name, what Make/model?

Win 10 is normally pretty good at recognising hardware and will attempt to get any drivers it doesn't have when you install it. It generally does help to check you have latest GPU drivers at the very least, and depending on the answer to top question, you might need to visit the web site for motherboard (if custom) or the PC/Laptop web site from maker.

Solution
Aug 18, 2018

Thinks i was just wandaring if i need to download driverstatning for motherboard and cpu