video and game stuttering and audio defect sounds

Aug 4, 2018
Hello, i just recently built my computer a month ago and have had an issue of when watching videos and especially when playing video games my screen stutters and i get this very annoying audio lagging sound which keeps me up at night. I just recently took it in somewhere to get looked at and the professional told me that i had a defected graphics card. So i bought a new graphics card and recently bought a PCI-e card and still getting the problem :/. I even did a full clean and reinstalled Windows 10 and when setting it up with Cortana(Windows 10 helper) i still heard the audio brrrr sound when setting up the basics of the computer. Please i dont know what to do anymore iv tried countless troubleshoots and nothing seems to work. Here are my computer specs:

Graphics card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING
PCI-e: ASUS Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter (PCE-AC56)
Memory: Crucial 16GB Single DDR4
Motherboard: MSI (X370 GAMING PLUS)
Hard Drive: Seagate 1TB
Power supply: EVGA 700 B1, 80+ BRONZE 700W
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

Solution
okay i think i have it solved i was tampering with my computer last night and was ready to get at it again today, but i noticed i wasnt having the stuttering so i opened up MSI afterburner after watching videos on it and noticed that my gpu base clock went from 160MHZ and mem clock only at 400MHZ, to a now gpu of 1600MHZ, and mem clock to a 4800MHZ. i really dont understand why it was so low before, any input as to why it was like that in the first place would be appreciated. ty
Aug 4, 2018
i have noticed that my gpu will almost be idle like below 5% and it will spike and go back down to 5% or below sometimes even 0%. When it spikes to above 25% or goes back down to below 5% i get the audio and video stutter. please help

Aug 4, 2018
okay i think i have it solved i was tampering with my computer last night and was ready to get at it again today, but i noticed i wasnt having the stuttering so i opened up MSI afterburner after watching videos on it and noticed that my gpu base clock went from 160MHZ and mem clock only at 400MHZ, to a now gpu of 1600MHZ, and mem clock to a 4800MHZ. i really dont understand why it was so low before, any input as to why it was like that in the first place would be appreciated. ty

Solution