Blue Screen: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Aug 23, 2018
Hello. What would PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA blue screen be related to?

On Thu 23.08.2018 14:30:49 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082318-9172-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0xA44A0)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFBA8, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80002E6E86C, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 23.08.2018 14:30:49 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!PoCallDriver+0x4FC0)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFBA8, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80002E6E86C, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

I recently installed a new graphics card, and then updated videodriver to the newest version. My pagefile was 4 GB, after this BSOD I've set it to have system managed sized.
Could it be that this issue is related to driver bug and if yes, is it possible to track down which one is bugged? I am using Windows 7 64 bit Service Pack 1.

This does seem like a GPU/Driver problem; the memory address reference is 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFBA8, which is a HW reserved address. Given you just replaced the GPU, it or the drivers for it are almost certainly the culprit.

Use a driver uninstaller to kill all traces of old drivers (Driver Sweeper works well enough) for the GPU, and install the latest stable version. If the problem persists, either use a newer WIP release or try the previous stable version. If the problem persists across multiple driver versions, then I'd suggest RMA'ing the card and getting a replacement.