Windows 10 color issues?

forzahorizon3guy

Honorable
Apr 6, 2018
If windows 10 is not activated does it restrict you to 8 bit color?

because Lets say (Insert image here) has a white background (This means Different shades of white or things that where drawn on paper and then sent as a Image....)

Now the weird part if i view a image on my windows 10 machine and it has a white background every shade of white looks the same.... As in Non Activated Windows 10

But if i go and view said Image on my older XP machine/data server which has activated copy of Windows XP Not every shade of White is the same...

Im only asking because i do youtube and get fan art a lot.... most of the time its a case of people drawing on paper and using their phone's or something to take a picture of it and send it to me or drawn digitally

Basically what im trying to say is On my WIN 10 machine everything look's like it was drawn digitally... and cant tell if it was drawn on paper or digitally...

Sorry if this does not make sense... im bad at explaining things in a way other people can understand...

To my knowledge there shouldn't be an issue with color reproduction on a non-activated version of windows. You'll want to check your settings and check your wire connections to make sure everything is as it should be. Is this an issue only when viewing artwork or all the time? If it's only happening when you view artwork then it may have something to do with the program you are using to view that material.

edit: English issues