Windows startup freezes

Solution
Where are you entering the licence key? During installation or on the settings screen?
was Win 10 on PC already? If so, click "I don't have a key" or use tab to highlight it on screen and press enter. PC should continue install and reactivate on completion.
If its a fresh install on new PC, use the "I don't have a key" option anyway and we can try to fix activation once win 10 installed.

@fixotip - really? reset is not something I would suggest without trying to figure out another way 1st. Or getting more info.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Where are you entering the licence key? During installation or on the settings screen?
was Win 10 on PC already? If so, click "I don't have a key" or use tab to highlight it on screen and press enter. PC should continue install and reactivate on completion.
If its a fresh install on new PC, use the "I don't have a key" option anyway and we can try to fix activation once win 10 installed.

@fixotip - really? reset is not something I would suggest without trying to figure out another way 1st. Or getting more info.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS