Aug 26, 2018
I just built two new computers running:
Ryzen 2700X
Gigabyte GTX1080 ti
ASRock AB350 Gaming K4
16gb DDR4
Samsung SSD
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit.

One of them has gone together and run without a problem, the other however just can't remain stable. Windows crashes every time it boots up, anywhere between immediately and 20 minutes after. The only thing I can seem to nail down is that plugging in a USB accessory (unfortunately the only mice+KB I have) sometimes makes it worse. Even in safe mode it will eventually crash, though that does seem more stable.

So far I have tried:
Reinstall Windows
Update all drivers by using SSD in the other pc.
Re-Seated all hardware
"Re-plugged" everything from the PSU
Taken the CMOS battery out then in again
Updated all USB drivers
Disabled quick start up
Disabled power saving for PCI-E and USB
Memcheck

I'm just at my wits end, I've been trying to fix this for two days now, please help!

Solution
Use Reliability History and Event Viewer to look for error codes and warnings on the unstable computer.

Compare to the working computer - may provide another clue or two.

The objective is to identify a specific error code or some pattern of events that is causing the crashes.

Swap components (one at at time) between the two computers. The crashes may follow one particular component.

And you have already noted that plugging in a USB accessory seems to be involved.

Boot, run the system and do nothing, plug in a USB accessory, then immediately check Reliability History and Event Viewer. Especially if a crash occurs.

Look for patterns.

Ralston18

Titan
Use Reliability History and Event Viewer to look for error codes and warnings on the unstable computer.

Compare to the working computer - may provide another clue or two.

The objective is to identify a specific error code or some pattern of events that is causing the crashes.

Swap components (one at at time) between the two computers. The crashes may follow one particular component.

And you have already noted that plugging in a USB accessory seems to be involved.

Boot, run the system and do nothing, plug in a USB accessory, then immediately check Reliability History and Event Viewer. Especially if a crash occurs.

Look for patterns.

Solution