[SOLVED] Different BSODs on Cold Startup and In Game Stuttering

orbeckk

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016
I bought everything brand new after having some issues with my older build. Now everytime i turn my pc on is will blue screen followed by a restart. sometimes it doesnt restart and i have to force restart. Then the pc works. Each i guess a BSOD the error is different. I have mostly had repeats of memory management bsod though.

The other Issue I have is stutter in games. Temps are fine and I dont see much change while monitoring gpu and cpu... my next step is to just take my pc in to get someone else to work on it but id rather not.... Ive tried re installing all drivers and even using driver install software to detect missing or outdated drivers and install them. Ive also reinstalled windows 10 about 4 times. Please see specs below:

CPU: R7 2700x w/ wraith cooler
GPU: 8 GB nvidia 1070 TI
RAM: 2x 8GB DDR4 G Skill Aegis 3000
Storage: 960 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD 500 GB
MOBO: MSI x470 Gaming Pro (not gaming pro carbon)
PSU: 750W EVGA gold

Please, any help would be appreciated!

orbeckk

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016

Hey Kasper, sorry for the late reply... Thanks for your swift response though!
I believe it is in the QVL.. and I used pcpartpicker to find this RAM.. would you mind confirming that it is indeed in the qvl? I will run memtest ASAP. I've ran it before and no issues but potentially need to run it longer... couldn't hurt.

Thanks

UPDATE: I finished running Memtest86 this morning. 4 Passes and zero errors.

Will need the full and exact model of the RAM to check on the qvl.

orbeckk

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016

Hey, RAM is:

G.Skill Aegis 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288 Pin DDR4 SDRAM 3000 (PC4 24000) Model F4-3000C16D-16GISB

orbeckk

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016

Hey Kasper. Okay Sounds good. Can rule that out then.. RAM doesn't seem to be the issue. Do you, by chance, have any other suggestions?

Thanks!