My PC won't boot up when I restarted it

Sep 3, 2018
So I restarted my computer because steam wouldn't let me play Hero seige so I thought it was my computer and not steam as I just got finished playing tf2. When I restarted my computer it starts up regularly as it goes through a teriminal type screen then to the windows loading screen. I've been stuck on the screen for a while now with the windows logo and circular dots. I've rested 3 time and when it prepares the automatic repair it black screens. I've even tried putting it in safe mode but pressing F8 does nothing. Please I am out of options and I don't want to go to my computer repair tech guy. Also everying is correctly in their slots.

BUILD: Evga GTX 750ti, AMD FX Quad core, 600w Evga PSU, 8GB of RAM, WD 500GB HDD, and Segate Barrcuda 1TB HDD.

Update: I decided to leave it on for the night and it says that it's preparing to repair my barracuda HDD I woke up and it stayed at 0% the entire night.

Solution
Looks like a corrupt Windows Installation mate. The amount of Computers I've had with this error, Reinstalling Windows is usually the best fix mate.
Sep 3, 2018
My tech guy fixed it but then I couldn't get the firewall on after I rebooted it then it happened so he told me to bring it back to him so he could wipe the drive and reinstall Windows on it. Thanks for letting me know that it was corrupt windows installation the problem was bound to happen again if he hadn't decided to wipe the drive.

TRENDING THREADS