help me choosing the right monitor 24 inch (3rd time changed in 2 weeks)

lynixs

Honorable
Dec 3, 2015
ok im already tired about my monitor problems, please help me choosing the right monitor

first of all i had 19,5 inch LG that i must changed.
- so 8 days ago i bought Samsung IT LC27F591FDNXZA Samsung C27F591 27-Inch Curved Monitor.
its very cool design with nice full hd, and its very bright monitor. but i found its kinda too big for me playing game dota and mmorpg black desert (i dont play any fps or racing game). but for the full HD monitor very sharp, even i test with 4k video from youtube its really like 4k.
but its too big for me, So i decided to sell it 3 days ago

- i heard about the IPS panel and just found the different about TN,IPS,VA panel, cause im planning to get sharper and cool full HD i go to IPS. and i bought LG 24UD58-B 24-Inch 4K UHD IPS

im excited cause i what i heard ips are better in color and graphic than VA or TN, but then i very very disappointed, cause its not any better than my samsung 27inch curved that i sold before
1. samsung more sharper 50% i think than this LG 4k
2. samsung more colorful i think maybe cause the brightness
3. and now everytime i play my MMORPG i feel lag every few minutes, not smooth at all
4. about the 4k resolution i dont see any good from my last samsung 27 inch with only full hd resolution LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and im wonder what ips panel good for? color? no, sharpness? no, brightness? no.
i never using tn panel, but im just feel dissapointed with this LG 4k product that i found nothing any better than my samsung before 27 curved.

so now i decided just go Full HD monitor for gaming, which one should i buy? i just want feel at least play like in my samsung 27 curved with 24 inch size.

LG 24MP59G-P ? or should just go to VA panel again? or try TN panel?
even i dont know is it really different about these 3 panel, cause what i try based on my experience VA panel more sharpness and colourful than IPS panel LOL.

Thanks for who wants to help me
and sorry for my bad english.

Solution
It is not.
lg24mp59g-p is 75Hz. Samsung CFG70 24" is 144Hz.

aswindamara

Upstanding
Mar 16, 2018
Really depend on your activities, Are you Content Creator, Gamers, or anything else?
For Editing you should pick IPS, it has clear display, no blury and no dead vieweing angel, But usually it has 5ms response time.
For gaming, you should pick TN Panel, based on Pro Player it has 1ms Response Time.
For Watch a movie you should pick VA, It has a slight degradation in red, and it was good for watching movie.

LG 24UMP58, is very curved.

lynixs

Honorable
Dec 3, 2015

but the lg24mp59g got more refresh rate and 1ms responce time from the specs. but im not sure about these function. cause the experienced i got, and if 24 inch monitor is it good to be curved?

lynixs

Honorable
Dec 3, 2015

im 100% said no to 2k or 4k monitor, cause based on my experience its useless in 24 inch monitor, and
from my experience better 27 inch full hd than 4k 24inch. thats why i said ips and 4k monitor not guaranteed nice graphic and color. cause VA panel with full hd got more sharpness, color, and brightness.

lynixs

Honorable
Dec 3, 2015

is lg24ump58 curved? or flat? and this monitor have 1ms and 75hz
im using it more too games. but im hesitated to buy tn panel cause from my experience ips panel not good as va on graphic and colour LOL.

of course i want good graphic and colour in my MMORPG game, but ips not better from va panel from my experienced.

thats why im confused should try this LG24ump58 (75hz and 1ms) or try samsung 24 inch va panel (5ms and 60hz)

lynixs

Honorable
Dec 3, 2015

in my country it cost 320 USD dollar, when the others type cost 120 USD dollar,
seems now i know the different graphic because of the contrast ratio static samsung 3000:1, LG only 1000:1
for the color im not see ips panel better than va panel.