AUDIO not working properly

Aug 26, 2018
Hi, I have a newly build PC with Corsair 275R Case and Z370 ASrock Taichi mobo. However, the audio is not working properly and there is no HD Audio Manager. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Hello kervykots

Can you please elaborate the issue, i.e. when you say it's not working properly, do you mean it is stuttering, breaking in between, doesn't work at all, etc.?

In any case, you can start with removing the currently installed driver (that came with driver's CD/DVD), and downloading and installing the most recent one from the vendor's official website.

You may also want to check and install any available Windows updates.

Please reply back with more details to allow us to help you with a better solution.

Cheers!!
Hello kervykots

Can you please elaborate the issue, i.e. when you say it's not working properly, do you mean it is stuttering, breaking in between, doesn't work at all, etc.?

In any case, you can start with removing the currently installed driver (that came with driver's CD/DVD), and downloading and installing the most recent one from the vendor's official website.

You may also want to check and install any available Windows updates.

Please reply back with more details to allow us to help you with a better solution.

Cheers!!

Solution