Best Laptop for School?

Desthstorm

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
Hey guys,

So recently, I have decided that I need to replace my laptop. It's a gaming laptop (and therefore really heavy), that I bought because, at the time, I did not have a computer and wanted a graphics card. However, now this laptop has become a bit cumbersome to take around and therefore I need something more portable, but powerful.
The initial thought that came to mind was the new Macbook 13 inch, however I want this laptop to last a long time and the keyboards are known to be shoddy. In addition, I like the look of the razer blade stealth, but I know nothing about it and it seems less powerful than the macbook in any case. So, I would love it if someone could recommend me an ultrabook (something of that class) which will last for a long time and be really good for school? Budget is not an issue (though no greater than £2k ideally).

Thank you very much

At the moment the best Laptot, by far are HP and Lenovo. I would choose an HP.

You must decide if you want a traditional laptop or a 2 in 1 (with the touch screen).

Enter the HP website and look for one that has the following minimum characteristics:

I5 or I7 of the eighth generation (I5-8250U or I7-8550U).
256 GB of SSD minimum
If you want to be gaming that has minimal discrete graphic card GTX 1050 TI.

It can not give you product codes because they vary a lot from country to country and according to color ...