Printing does not work after few days

Sep 10, 2018
Lately I've been struggling with printers in my office and also home. I installed new drivers (Windows 10, 64 bit) for printer cannon 8080cw (office) and cannon 8280cw (home) (both printers connected wireless to the network) and I had some issues when installing on multiple computers like for example not being detected in the driver software which I solved by simply adding the printer manually. After few days it just stopped working so I uninstalled the drivers and did the same procedure again, but again, after 2 days it just stopped working. Please help me, this is getting really annoying.

Solution
Go to Settings/Devices/Printers and Scanners....

near the bottom...if "let Windows manage my default printer" is checked.....this could be your problem.

If this is checked.....it will change your default printer to whatever printer you used last.

If it's checked....uncheck it.....then go to the printer you want to have as default....click "manage".....click "set as default"

Go to Settings/Devices/Printers and Scanners....

near the bottom...if "let Windows manage my default printer" is checked.....this could be your problem.

If this is checked.....it will change your default printer to whatever printer you used last.

If it's checked....uncheck it.....then go to the printer you want to have as default....click "manage".....click "set as default"

Solution
Sep 10, 2018

Thanks, I'll try tommorow and post results.