Dual Monitor Set-up not Working

Sep 15, 2018
Greetings all.

I am trying to hook two monitors up to my GTX 1080ti graphics card. This card has 1 HDMI slot and 3 DisplayPort slots. I have the primary monitor hooked into the HDMI slot and working with zero issue. However when I attempt to connect the second monitor with an HDMI cable to displayport adapter, it does not work, and cannot even be detected by windows or the Nvidia Control Panel.

If I unhook the primary monitor and plugin the secondary monitor with just the HDMI cable (no adapter) it comes on just fine. The issue is that I cannot have both of them running at the same time if one is HDMI and one is HDMI (displayport Adapter).

My drivers are completely 100% up-to-date. I have enabled the secondary monitor support in the BIOS.

As you can see in the following image, the secondary monitor (which is a BenQ) is not even being detected when plugged-in with the displayport adapter.
http://

I legitimately do not understand what the issue is, and I'm ready to chuck this BenQ monitor in the trash. I had both monitors working perfectly fine for several years until I moved my set-up today, plugged everything in, and now they both won't work at the same time.

EDIT : Graphics Cards is a GTX 1080ti (It has 1 HDMI slot and 3 Displayport slots)
Processor : Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz (6 CPUs) ~2.8GHz
RAM : 8 gigs
OS - Windows 10 64bit

Appreciate any help. Let me know if you need additional info.