onedrive wont sync with some apps

Sep 13, 2018
my one drive wont sync with msi mysticlight-icue-geforce experience-aura says no access permissions to the item for all of those programs and I don't know what to do I can get to where you chose your permissions but I don't know what one to turn on and I get lost from there also none of my lighting effects will save for my keybored mouse motherbored and gpu wonder if that has something to with it?

Solution

yes, click 'edit' and check users and administrators to have 'full control'. Press 'Add...' and in the field that says "Enter object names to select" you input 'all application packages' and press OK. New user "all application packages" will appear, you grant him full control also.

unknown account could represent some program, like geForce Experience for update purposes and control over your game files, etc. It should be...
Sep 13, 2018
Asia's prime 370a...honestly I don't care if it syncs or not but just would like the red X. To go away so when something important doesn't sync I know cause at this rate I'll learn to ignore it and then one day something will stop and I won't even notice what it is

Sep 13, 2018
The red X is showing up in lower right corner on the task bar where the one drive icon is located in the device manger it shows like a blue circle like it keeps trying to sync and on my bored the egg is controlled by aura I believe im not at my computer right this second...but it's like all my rgb programs are the ones that won't sync

Sep 13, 2018

It won't save my color profiles either or should say won't load my color profiles till I open the program then my colors will revert to where I had them set at

Windows 10 antivirus might be blocking access of programs to My Documents folder:

Use the Windows Defender Security app to disable controlled folder access.

Open the Windows Defender Security Center by clicking the shield icon in the task bar or searching the start menu for Defender.

Click the Virus & threat protection tile (or the shield icon on the left menu bar) and then click Ransomware protection.

Set the switch for Controlled folder access to OFF.

Reboot.

Sep 13, 2018

where do I do that at

yes, click 'edit' and check users and administrators to have 'full control'. Press 'Add...' and in the field that says "Enter object names to select" you input 'all application packages' and press OK. New user "all application packages" will appear, you grant him full control also.

unknown account could represent some program, like geForce Experience for update purposes and control over your game files, etc. It should be harmless and as intended.

Solution