Build/buy PC online

gencoupe13

Honorable
Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys,

I am looking to buy and build a PC online and have been looking through several sites but can't find the right one to use. So far, the ones that I have been on the most are ibuypower and cyberpower. Before anyone asks, no, I am not interested in doing it myself. I am fully aware that it would save me a lot of money but I do not trust myself to build a PC. Perhaps later on I will get to actually learning how to. I need to know, are there any other sites like those 2 that let you pick you PC specs and are pre built? I want a decently powered machine but I'd like to pick what is inside my PC.

Thanks to all for your help.

USAFRet

Titan
If you're absolutely not going to build it yourself, your best option might be to contract with a local mom and pop PC store to do the assembly.
Select and buy all the parts yourself, and pay them $100 to put it together.

(nut the assembly really isn't that hard)

Maingear, digital storm, origin pc, are all much higher quality (but more expensive) than cyber or ibuypower.

I’ve had two cyberpower over the years and tho they were functional each one had a flaw to be corrected first. Not terrible but not good build quality. Default psu is a fire hazard.