Error connecting my ps4 with monitor with vga to hdmi adapter

Logeshwaran

Commendable
May 6, 2016
HI
I have got a Lenovo 0B47069 HDMI To VGA Monitor Adapter which i use for my lenovo monitor LI2215s and my ps4. I have got the resolution turned to 480p and disabled hdcp in my ps4 but still my monitor shows the "power saving mode" screen . I do not know what is the problem .
The most irritating problem is that i could see the ps4 boot screen which goes for about 35 % and then the screen turns black and even after turning off and on the screen nothing happens the same power saving mode screen is only seen

I do not know what is the problem . SO please help me. I am not rich enough to buy a new hdmi monitor so please dont suggest me the idea of buying a new hdmi monitor .

Thank you

Logeshwaran

Commendable
May 6, 2016

please suggest me a good converter at lowest price in indian rupees

First check with any other monitor and also converter if your friends have. Then think to buy new

Logeshwaran

Commendable
May 6, 2016

any other ideas as none of my friends have a monitor and if so they have only monitors with hdmi ports

By this you can check that your PS4 is OK or problem with this.

Logeshwaran

Commendable
May 6, 2016

my ps4 is absolutely fine but i need to know only about the adapter whether is it compatible or not please check and tell me whether is the the right one or not

But I don't have ps4. So can't check for that.