Make newly installed motherboard boot up to Windows

Sep 27, 2018
I recently purchased and installed a refurbished compatible motherboard for my DELL Inspiron 15 Notebook. The hard disk, memory and DVD drives are recognized but it always ends up with 'No bootable devices. Strike F1 to retry reboot, F2 for setup utility. Press F5 to run onboard diagnostics.' Tried F1 and F2 several times, and I ran diagnostics with the message 'Pre-boot System Assessment (4302.10 UEFI ROM) Service Tag GRV2BG2. All tests passed. Validation: 78421. What more needs to be done to make the motherboard boot successfully and make my Windows 8 (upgraded to Windows 10) which I know is still in my hard drive. Please show me step-by-step how to get past the booting stage and load my operating system. Will appreciate any help. Much thanx. Niño <Moderator edit for personal info>

The issue that it's a compatible motherboard, not the same as the original motherboard. The hardware is just a little different. You'll need to do a clean install of Windows. This will wipe out all the files on your drive. If there's anything important you want to save, back it up or transfer it to another drive.
Here's the location to download Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10. Follow the instructions to make a USB install thumb drive and how to install Windows.