Multiple blue screens

Sep 27, 2018
I recently purchased a cyberpower gaming pc and it ran flawlessly at first, but all of a sudden during a league of legends game i got a blue screen with the error code “attempt_write_to_readonly_memory” I scanned for any memory problems and it said I had none. It went away for awhile but now i am getting hit with all kinds of blue screens which include “PFN_LIST_CORRUPT”, “MEMORY_MANAGMENT”, and “KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE”. I have an available windows update, but cant download it before my pc gets a blue screen. I was also able to purchase “checkmypc” and scan my computer, didnt help at all. Please help.

Solution
All those BSOD appear to be related to the RAM, it could be a faulty ram module but it could also be software related (e.g. drivers) or even related to a disk drive.
Use Memtest86 from a USB flash drive to test your RAM, and run it for at least 7 passes.
Make sure you have only one antivirus running.
Also make sure your drivers are up to date.
Check that each RAM module is seated properly.
Check that you have the latest BIOS.

All those BSOD appear to be related to the RAM, it could be a faulty ram module but it could also be software related (e.g. drivers) or even related to a disk drive.
Use Memtest86 from a USB flash drive to test your RAM, and run it for at least 7 passes.
Make sure you have only one antivirus running.
Also make sure your drivers are up to date.
Check that each RAM module is seated properly.
Check that you have the latest BIOS.

Solution