who can i pay to build me a gaming pc?

extreme pcgamer

Reputable
Apr 10, 2017
i never built a computer would it be a mistake building it myself? if i wanted to pay someone to build it should i call computer shops and ask them?

Ask a local, independent PC repairer/builder (if there's one in your nearest town), they need all the help they can get to stay in business. Two such businesses have had to shut down in my town recently because people are either building their own or using online custom builder --- such a shame to see these shops close.

Spinachy

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016
Learning how to put together a PC is really worthwhile. Watch a couple of YouTube videos on how to do this. BEWARE of static electricity around the CPU and memory modules. Apart from that, do it yourself, and have fun learning !!

Building a gaming pc is easy if not going with a custom water cooling loop. I’d say you are best to do it yourself, the skills you learn will serve you well when it comes to upgrading or fixing issues when hardware fails.

I am all for supporting local business but unless you really cannot build yourself I would recommend it, the knowledge gained is very valuable.

I didn’t build a whole system but I was swapping parts when I was about 13, it’s not hard.

Ramlethal

Estimable
I would recommend you to ask someone here (me inclusively) we'll gladly help you selecting the components you requiere for any sort of propouses. The only thing is that we can only suggest you the componnents that needs to be in the PC. not actual part building... But you can still purchase al the components and make them finish the full rig for free (if you purchase the whole components on the same store) normally they offer free ensambling when you purchase a whole pc from them.

Sure, they play it. But majority pay 1.5x to 2x the price of what the actual system costs to build. Not to mention, the PSU's are shoddy and cable management, etc are not their strong spots.