Looking for Step by step method to install windows 10 64bit in EFI internal boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2018
Hello Friend my name is Ejuh, i am looking for someone who can help me.

I recently bought a laptop Netway ESSENTIAL Model: NW1009(K-N14)

so the laptop came with windows 10 preinstalled with Spain as the Default Language. I tried downloading the windows language pack but it fails each time I tried.
Then I reset the PC deleting user files but on restart, the PC fails to load Windows, it will always restart.
My Bios Version is InsydeH20 NETWAYx. WT 314. NANEEEA02

I HAVE tried every thing I see online to install a new windows 10 but nothing works because the PC cant read from USB or DVD ROM.

The only option available is EFI Boot Devices and Internal EFI Shell. Please help

Reactions: Ganejash
It may be that your system can be set to or already does operate in UEFI mode. So try to reinstall windows as follows.

Create an uptodate USB install media by following the steps outlined here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

Then disconnect or disable all hdd/ssd drives but the one you will install windows to.

Insert the USB media tool, with the windows install files, into the board. Next go to the board setup and ensure the board is configured to use UEFI settings, not compatibility or legacy mode.

On the motherboard boot device menu, select the command that identifies both the firmware mode and the device. For example, select UEFI: USB Drive, ( Windows Boot Manager will also work), and list that device in the first boot slot on the board.

Reboot. Install begins.

When choosing an installation type, select Custom. On new disks, the drive will show a single area of unallocated space. (If there are partitions, select each one and then "delete").
Select the unallocated space and click Next. Windows detects that the PC was booted into UEFI mode, and formats the drive using the GPT drive format, and begins the installation.

All data on the drive will be lost in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.