Out of these 3 subwoofers which is the best?

Solution
The only true considerations here are the Fosgate and the MTX. I wouldn't even look at the Dual one but that's just me. Save that gimmicky stuff for the kiddos.

What needs to be considered here is whether or not you already have an amp as well as if there are any space limitations in your vehicle since both boxes vary in size. The size of the Fosgate box will allow for a bit lower sound reproduction as there's more space inside when compared to the MTX setup. The two boxes differ in weight but use the same 5/8" MDF. I don't know if that's a consideration or not. Both make quality products. Subjectivity being what it is, I'd probably go Fosgate if there were no special situations or concessions.

To that, what's this going in?
The only true considerations here are the Fosgate and the MTX. I wouldn't even look at the Dual one but that's just me. Save that gimmicky stuff for the kiddos.

What needs to be considered here is whether or not you already have an amp as well as if there are any space limitations in your vehicle since both boxes vary in size. The size of the Fosgate box will allow for a bit lower sound reproduction as there's more space inside when compared to the MTX setup. The two boxes differ in weight but use the same 5/8" MDF. I don't know if that's a consideration or not. Both make quality products. Subjectivity being what it is, I'd probably go Fosgate if there were no special situations or concessions.

To that, what's this going in?

Solution

CarmineShots

Honorable
Jul 2, 2014

a 1988 nissan 300zx lol

Hmm... a small hatch. Seeing that, I'd probably go with the MTX box. It's slightly smaller, weighs less, and comes with an amp so all you would need to do is run your leads and get bumpin'. Have you measured your available space? Do you have a car stereo shop anywhere near you that might be able to do a custom built box instead?

Also, you have to think about the type of music you primarily listen to and the bass response you want: rap and boomy; rock and tight; a mix of whatever and something in between. Based on that, it'll determine whether you should look to a ported, sealed, or maybe a bandpass box. The last produces the strongest bass but is also the largest.

CarmineShots

Honorable
Jul 2, 2014

yeah its a bit cramped in there I was gonna remove the back seats and I got an audio place that does fabrications so i'd probably just buy 2 of the subs by themselves and have them fab a custom box. I do listen to a lot of bass heavy music like trap and drum and bass but I listen to other genres that aren't as bassy.

I'd see about a custom fab them so long as the price isn't too far out there to make it spendier than you could get by just buying one of these setups. Based on your music choice(s), I'd probably say ported for the box as a sealed one might not get you quite the bass response you're after. It's be cleaner for sure and would allow for more consistent bass but it's not as deep or loud. Take some music samples with you and listen to both types if you can.

CarmineShots

Honorable
Jul 2, 2014

Alright I appreciate the advice. I'm probably gonna go for the Rockfords and figure something out about fitting them in the car vs pricing for a custom.