Blue screen of death on a newly built pc.

jathin.kashyap23

Reputable
Oct 1, 2018
I built a pc yesterday and booted it up with windows 10 via a usb, that I got using the "iPad pro" method. Everything was going good, I installed games via steam, drivers, played the games for a long time then called it a night. I hit "update and shut down". I woke up today and got ready and started my pc and realised that the ram, aio and case RGB settings all have been defaulted somehow. And then, the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. It got rebooted many times by itself and suddenly it shows the BIOS screen and says that "ROM image is not loaded". After a few tries, there was a blue screen with repair options. And then later, it restarted perfectly and just when I was about to type my pin, comes the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. I really need help with this my soul is crushing and I'm freaking out. I install windows 10 into my ssd. And when the "Activate windows" watermark showed up I used a key from a website to activate it and it worked. Please help!! I just encountered another BSOD and I noticed a "What failed: NTFS.sys" message. Thought it might be useful. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS