Possible memory issue?

Oct 4, 2018
My system had a bugcheck, I've uploaded the mini dump here :
https://ufile.io/q68pi

I've run the latest version of memtest for 16 passes error free, run a couple of passes of the windows memory diagnostic tool, and run a system file check. All are fine.
I have the latest bios for my motherboard and the latest version of AI suite (which the dump file lists)
Could there still be a problem with my memory?
It does say this at the bottom :

*** Memory manager detected 2088667 instance(s) of page corruption, target is likely to have memory corruption.

Any advice would be appreciated,
Thanks.

Oct 4, 2018
No, I used Passmarks memtest v7.5 on a uefi bootable flash drive, which has a more thorough algorithm.
https://www.memtest86.com/
If you're using memtest 86+ then you may want to consider changing to memtest. The last update of 86+ was all the way back in 2013, while Passmark continue developing their memtest86, last release was January this year.
however, if you would like to try another program with similar performance to 86+, then there is this excellent piece of software that is often used by chip manufactures such as McCain
http://www.memetest.org/

*edited to include memetest86+*

Oct 4, 2018
Hi, my system specs are as follows :
Cpu: 8086k
ram: gskill trident 2x8gb ddr4 4133mhz
mobo: Asus X hero
I built this system two months ago. All pins are fine, ram is seated correctly.
Sorry about the file, I found a better site:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=95189570741142372860
I just used OSR to convert the dump file online, but I see in the raw data that it mentions my ac68 wireless card quite a lot, but no mention of that after the conversion.
After a bit of searching, there seems to be quite a few threads concerning Asus software and "bsod"
Only in my instance, the "d" stands for "don't buy Asus" i noticed that the aurasync lighting control software has a bit of a memory leak too. This system is on pretty much 24/7, and I don't have any other issues with the other software, including a large steam library. It does seem localized to the Asus software. So yes, I could just discontinue using it, but then I didn't buy a $500 mainboard to not use all its features, so I'm probably going to sell it, and the Asus wireless card, and go with gigabyte. This has been my first Asus mainboard out of a pile of gigabytes that I've used in the past, and it will be my last.

Oct 4, 2018
Yes, I'm using the latest driver for the wireless card. Cpu is not overclocked, my ram is, but then again, it will also pass two days of solid benchmarking and testing. I've updated the Asus software to the latest versions.

With all the testing and research I've done now, I'm sure that it is the software at fault. A quick google search of "AI suite 3 non paged area" will bring up piles upon piles of threads with people experiencing bugchecks linked to the software. There's also quite a few threads relating to high Asus aura cpu and memory usage.
I'll update this thread after some thorough testing with a new gigabyte mainboard and a Tp link archer t9e.
Then I guess I'll have to find some poor soul to flog all my Asus stuff off to. "looking for some increased system instability? Tired of not having any dump files to trawl through? Mate, have I got the deal for you!"

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for pointing out the bios, I was on the last one, 1602. All software and driver packages are current.
After I flashed my bios I booted on stock memory settings just to see, and no, nothings changed, still massive memory leak in aura, (yes, I reinstalled ai suite and aura).
It wasn't all bad though, I notice that my radiator fans spend much less time at 7000rpm on startup, (regardless of bios fan settings) and the bluetooth transceiver in my keyboard powers down when the system is completely shut down in the lowest power state.
So I went through and applied all my custom system agent, io, dram and memory timing changes. I'll give it another stint on memtest86 7. 5 to re-proof my configuration, then I guess we'll see if any bug checks are encountered.
One other thing I've noticed is that after the 1704 bios, my custom fan settings keep intermittently being forgotten.
Regardless of what happens now, aura still has a memory leak, and in order to run different lighting control software so that there are no leaks, I need a different onboard control chip, which means getting rid of my Asus, and getting something decent.