OneDrive Context/Shell Commands Menu

Oct 5, 2018
thYV4w3

http://

Hey all, I really would like to be able to edit my context menu, right now OneDrive is taking up a ton of space and I would like to get rid of all six of these visible OneDrive context menu items/shell commands. They're quite annoying and 100% useless for me. Any tips where to find these in the registry or somewhere else to remove them?

Thanks!

Oct 5, 2018

Hey gardenman! Thanks for the quick response. I found the FileSyncEx context menu and managed to disabled it. While I would feel that would be the solution, there were no changes to the OneDrive context menu and all 6 items remained and still clutter the space. Personally I'm surprised there isn't more documentation on this as it's kind of rude advertising of OneDrive to show alerts to buy more space in the context menu.

Thanks

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, did you try to restart Windows Explorer when you were done disabling the file?

Disable the file, then open Task Manager, find Windows Explorer (near the
bottom of the Processes list) and right click on it. Choose Restart then check the menu again.

I should have mentioned that in my original post.

Oct 5, 2018

Wonderful that's it! I completely forgot to restart the dang thing, it appears to work perfectly!
Thanks so much for pointing me in the correct direction!

TRENDING THREADS