[SOLVED] Blackbars on the left and right side

Oct 7, 2018
My screen is 16:9 aspect ratio but the 1366x768 resolution has blackbars on the side? HELP! . I also tried the 1280x768 and it doesn't show blackbars. Why 1366x768 is the only one showing blackbars even if they are the same aspect ratio?

It all started when i clicked play on half life.exe then it asked me for cd but i canceled then my 1366x768 resolution has blackbars now! permanently!

My 1366x768 doesn't have blackbars on either sides before i clicked that half life.exe....Plsssss......help.....

Solution
I already fixed it. If someone will have the same problem this is my fix:

Right Click on desktop > select AMD RADEON SETTINGS (CATALYST/ADRENALIN) > Display > Custom resolution > +Create > Set the horizontal resolution(px) and Vertical resolution (px) to your native resolution EXAMPLLE: 1366 for horizontal and 768 for vertical > Set timing Standard to CVT or try other timing standard and see what works with your screen the best > Save. DONE!
Oct 7, 2018

Right Click on desktop > select AMD RADEON SETTINGS (CATALYST/ADRENALIN) > Display > Custom resolution > +Create > Set the horizontal resolution(px) and Vertical resolution (px) to your native resolution EXAMPLLE: 1366 for horizontal and 768 for vertical > Set timing Standard to CVT or try other timing standard and see what works with your screen the best > Save. DONE!

Solution
Oct 7, 2018