Creating new partition HDD.

The problem is that windows is installed partially on both drives when it should be all installed on one .

Disable the ITB or disconnect it, and reinstall windows on the SSD.

Boot from the SSD several times to ensure the install went well. Then re-connect/enable the ITB and boot into windows.

Go to Disk Management and delete the 1TB partitions. Now you can install windows to the 1TB, redoing what you did for the SSD, including disabling the SSD, or GPT partition the 1TB, set the file system to NTFS and have it working it as a storage drive.

mhk.igb.98

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018

Can i just keep it as it and remove the Partition i have now? If i delete it what will happen? The active primary partition?
Because its laptop and hard for me to remove the hdd and do this again... Cant i just remove the Partition i have ?

USAFRet

Titan

If you just remove all those partitions from the HDD, the system will not boot up.

USAFRet

Titan

Your boot info currently resides on teh HDD. As often happens when you install the OS with more than one drive connected.

Remove that drive, and the system will fail to boot up.

mhk.igb.98

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I just doesnt understand something... I had another laptop and i was able to do that installing windows while ssd and hdd connected both on it idk how ..
But on this laptop I can't... What another solution i can do without reinstalling the windows?

mhk.igb.98

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I just wanna have a discussion... Ur saying that this partition(healthy partition with 927GB) have something related to the boot/os or some system files , but i know that the files is on other partitions like (Healthy EFI 60mb ) and others partitions not on the 927 partition...
And how i can make sure that its not containing any file? Is there any way to view if their any files in it!!
@usafret

USAFRet

Titan

No, that 927GB partition has nothing to do with booting up the system.
The other partitions on that physical drive do.