Gnat Programming Studio doesn't run

Oct 8, 2018
Hello

I have a small collage project in the Ada programming language. I wanted to install a free IDE - GPS (Gnat Programming Studio - https://www.adacore.com/download).

The installation process always runs without any problems, but I cannot launch this program - when I tried - nothing happens. I can click 1000 times and still no results, no error messages.
It looks like windows10 ignores it, but when I opened task manager and tried to start GPS I saw GPS's procces for a few seconds.

I tried latest (64-bit 2018) and a lot of old versions (32-bit 2015, 2016, 2017) but always with the same result.
Other apps works fine, I haven't any problems with another newly downloaded programs. Only the Gnat Programming Studio doesn't work.

I was scanning the system with an antivirus - 0 problems.

I tried to run in compatibility mode (win7, win8, win xp etc.) - nothing happend.

My colleague installed GPS on windows 10, I tried this IDE on borrowed netbook with windows 7 - everything worked perfect.

Pls help me if You can, maybe someone had similar problem with different application.

My SO - Windows 10 Home 64-bit, ver. 1803

TRENDING THREADS