Windows 10 crashing/freezing more frequentely

AdamS400CA

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
I have had a dell XPS 13 9360 for over a year (out of warranty) which had been working perfectly well until a couple of months ago. The system started to freeze and hang completely leaving me no other option but to hold the power button for 10 seconds and then restart. Then the machine would work ok maybe for a couple of hours and crash again. All drivers were up to date using Dell Support but this has not fixed things. I then completely wiped windows and did a clean install. The machine worked ok for a day but crashed soon again. If I load up in safe mode it lasts a lot longer but I still can't detect the issue. I have the lates bios and even rolled back to an older one to see if this was an issue but the same crashes occurred.

With all the powering off the top of my screen now is flickering all the time and sometimes has an imprint of previous windows opened before I have to power off. I can live with this but not sure if this is related to the issue.

Also, a strange thing is my daughter knocked the top left area of the keyboard quite hard one day and now if I lift the laptop up from here it can freeze straight away. So I am wondering if she has dislodged something on the motherboard? I can't remember but I am pretty sure it was freezing before this but not certain.

I am at a loss as to what to do now as I am out of options. I have just done another clean install and its still happening. I have looked on the forums to see if anyone has had a similar option but I can't see one. I note people seem to copy the mini dump file and was wondering if I do this could someone take a look at this. I have a dropbox link to the file below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbonsx8phpwygby/100918-5437-01.dmp?dl=0

Many thanks,

Adam