Windows Script Host

SurFac3

Reputable
May 26, 2014
Hello,
I am going to tell you a funny experience so i left 4 months for work and i left my laptop home (g9 593 Win 10 Pro) 2 days ago i came back, when i left my laptop was well taken care of , no viruses no problems, when i come back i found weird icons on desktop , that we re blocking my desktop and sending me to some web site, so it took me a while to delete them, then after a lot of updating and fixing i successfully fixed a big part of the problem like updates, virus checking , registry cleaning (CCleaner) , hardware parts checking with Acer center , and so on , but i am left with an error from Windows Script Host "Can not find script file -something with starting with- Hxxxx.vbs" now i tried to disable WSH but i couldn't cause in Regedit i dont have enabled line so i can't set it to 0 as disabled , the thing is that I've read that WSH can be used by hackers or whatever viruses so i want it down.
is there any way or any software to disable it without regedit where i miss the enabled line?