Been asked to log in every time

Nightlake

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
Hey, I made an account earlier on today with a different username & email as I don't like my current username (was from like 2 years ago). Every time I try to log into Tom's Hardware, it just keeps asking me to log in again. For example, I go to tomshardware.co.uk and log in, I press profile page and it asks me to log in again and it takes me to the home page and the process loops. The same thing happens when I log in, go into a random forum thread, I am not actually signed in. I can PM a staff member the username on my new account as I will ditch this one pretty soon.

Hopefully somebody can help me, cheers!

(I was also thinking it's because I've only just made the account but I got no idea, I don't recall on this happening to me with this current account).

Nightlake

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016

I've tried to sign out of the account and still same problem occurs after signing in. I've also tried to log in via incognito mode, and the same thing occurs.

Nightlake

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016

Nah haha, it's nothing to do with my files. It's most likely an account bug or something like that, as I said; everything is fine for the account I'm currently replying off, just not for my new one.

TRENDING THREADS